Submit your product in one, or more, of the below categories which best illustrates how it serves educators, administrators or students.
- Curriculum Development: products and solutions designed to develop support the curriculum.
- Classroom Assessment: products and solutions that teachers assess students' comprehension of a course or lesson.
- Audio Visual: products and solutions that utilize audio or visual technology to aid education. These can be either for those who teach or for those who are learning.
- Safety & Security any products or solutions that provide safety to educators and/or students, whether that be health or otherwise, or that keep those in education secure from external threats, such as viruses or otherwise.
- SEL (Mental and Emotional Wellness and Teletherapy): any products or solutions that are specifically designed to help within SEL (Social and Emotional Learning) in any capacity.
- STEM and STEAM: any products or solutions that are specifically designed to help either educators or students within Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
- Professional Development: any products or solutions that are created to aid those teaching and/or managing within the education sectors with professional development. In addition to that, any products or solutions that are designed to help students move onto professional careers post-academic studies.
- Early Education: any products or solutions that are specifically designed to aid with early education, from preschool through kindergarten and up to an including elementary school.
- Special Education: any products or solutions that are specifically design to aid students with either physical or mental disabilities.
- Classroom Management: any products or solutions that are designed to help educators manage their classrooms.
- Learning Management Systems: any product or solution that serves to provide those who teach and/or learn with a unified platform from which to do so. This can be to assign work, manage tasks, interact with students and/or parents, and so on.
If you have any questions about what category your product is eligible for, please email email@example.com
Fill in our simple entry form – it takes no more than 15 minutes. Tell us all about your product and make sure to demonstrate it's value to educators, administrators and/or students.
To be eligible for entry, your product must have been launched before January 2022. Entries cost $595.
Once entries are in and eligibility has been verified, a survey will be sent out to our engaged audience of educators to vote on products in each category.
The products with the most votes will be named winners and receive their award badges via email in April. Following this, editorial coverage through SmartBrief will promote those winning products online.
If you have any questions about the award entry or voting process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org